The decontamination and removal of compact asbestos
WHAT IS COMPACT ASBESTOSCompact asbestos has the fibers bound and incorporated into a solid support material, such as cement. The danger depends on product age and above all on its state of conservation. However the compact asbestos disposal and remediation are really simple operations, more simple than those needed for friable asbestos as the risk of breakage doesn't exist. The structure is solid enough to withstand quite easily the removal and transport to landfill.
THE DECONTAMINATION INTERVENTION PHASES
- Free inspection to identify the most suitable solution;
- Work plan to be presented to the competent local health area authorities;
- Clearance from the ATS competents;
- Start of remediation operations carried out by qualified personnel
- Removal of materials to authorized landfills, according to 22/97 law;
- Materials transport by authorized vehicles with a specific registration in the Managers Waste Register;
- After the waste deliver, certification release of completed disposal and communication of closed works sent to ATS, relieving the Client from any future responsibilities.
Do you want to know more about asbestos remediation?
Asbestos is a product of mineral origin, used for the production of a large variety of artifacts for civil and industrial use ....
FRIABLE ASBESTOS DECONTAMINATION
Friable asbestos is a very dangerous form of asbestos because the fibers of which it is composed are free or weakly bound ...
Flocked asbestos decontamination
It is found in unrenovated buildings built prior to the ban on asbestos. If the structure of these buildings consists of ...